Consulting Services for Charities
Green Oak works with charitable organizations to promote, plan, establish, administer and invest planned gifts.
On a consulting basis, we are available to develop your planned giving program from the foundation up, including board education, marketing, staff and donor support, planned gift proposals, and charitable gift annuity licensing.
As gift administrators, we provide personalized support to our client charities and their donors. We currently administer over 150 charitable remainder trusts and 600 charitable gift annuity contracts.
When used effectively, consulting services can save a charity both time and money. Too often, individual local consultants may lack expertise or resources. Large organizations often fall short in individual service.
Green Oak Consulting Group has more than 25 years consulting experience with multi-network and stand-alone charities at the national, regional, state and local levels.
We never rely on standardized formulas: We evaluate the mission, focus and gift capacity of each charity to develop a custom planned giving strategy.
Our services include:
- Audits of planned giving programs as charities merge or seek to define goals
- Interim planned giving program management as a charity searches for a full-time staff person
- Planned giving counsel for capital campaign operations
- Technical and mentoring assistance to support current planned giving development staff
- Board retreats and ongoing education about planned giving
- Charitable gift licensing and reporting for all 50 states, plus continuing compliance services
- Hourly consultations with donors in complex situations
- Service as a continuing part of the fund development team acting as a part-time staff member
- Assistance in the startup of an organization’s comprehensive fund development program